Student Rights and Responsibilities
Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College provides students the opportunity to develop their educational potential while practicing the free exercise of rights and responsibilities as citizens. As citizens and learners, SCTC students assume an obligation to conduct themselves in a manner demonstrating respect for the rights of others and consistent with SCTC’s purpose as an institution of higher learning.
- The right to academic freedom.
- The right to freedom of religion and culture.
- The right to privacy.
- The right to free speech and assembly.
- The right to make decisions.
- The right to a safe and secure environment.
- The right to humane and responsive treatment.
- The right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure.
- The right to due process.
- The responsibility for submitting accurate information.
- The responsibility for discharging all legal obligations.
- The responsibility for discharging all financial obligations.
- The responsibility for completing all course assignments.
- The responsibility for adhering to the SCTC Student Code of Conduct.
Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College - 2274 Enterprise Drive Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
Voice (989) 775-4123; Fax: (989) 775-4528